Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up emergent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emergent may refer to:
- Emergent (album), a 2003 album by Gordhhg
- Emergent (software), Neural Simulation Software
- Emergent BioSolutions, a multinational biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
- Emergent properties, when simple entities interact to produce more complex ones
- Any of the group of trees growing above the canopy in a rainforest
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emergent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.