Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Motto||Satyam Vada, Dharmam Chara (Speak the Truth; Act Righteously)|
|Chancellor||Sathya Sai Baba|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. C B Sanjeevi|
|Campus||Prashanthi Nilayam, Anantapur, Brindavan, Muddenahalli India|
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning is a deemed-to-be-University located in Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was founded by Sri Sathya Sai Baba on 22 November 1981. There are four campuses of the university, three for men at Prashanthi Nilayam in Puttaparthi; Whitefield near Bangalore; and Muddenahalli, Karnataka and one for women at Anantapur.
|University and College rankings|
|General – India|
|NIRF (Overall) (2019)||101–150|
|NIRF (Universities) (2019)||101–150|
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning was ranked in the 101-150 band among universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019 and in the 101–150 band overall.
- Srinivas, Tulasi (10 June 2010). Winged Faith: Rethinking Globalization and Religious Pluralism through the Sathya Sai Movement. Columbia University Press. p. 141. ISBN 9780231520522.
- Tandon, Rajguru. "123 Institutes To Shed The University Tag. Check If Your College Is On The List". BW Businessworld. Retrieved 16 October 2019.
- "SSSIHL - About SSSIHL - History & Timeline".
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2019 (Overall)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Education. 2019.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2019 (Universities)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Education. 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sri Sathya Sai University.|