Fine accepting an AVN Award in 2000
|Born||September 29, 1964|
|Other names||Jeana Fine, Gina Fine, Virginia Paymore, Angel Rush, Devon Delight, Geanna Fine, Jenna Fine, Angelique Gauthier, Vanna Paymore, Angel Payson, Vanna Black|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Fine began in the adult movie industry as a blonde-haired punk-girl when she was 21 in 1985. She made fifty movies between 1986 and 1989. She re-emerged as a black-haired in 1990. According to Fine's official adult film bio, Fine's adult film career was noted to have several large gaps between performing, such as during the pregnancy and birth of her son.
Fine became involved in a long-term relationship with fellow pornographic actress Savannah, who claimed to have fallen deeply in love with Fine. In a 1999 interview following the airing of the E! True Hollywood Story about Savannah's life and death, Fine commented, "We had an ongoing, on-again, off-again, volatile, loving relationship. At that time I was having a lot of problems myself. Between [male porn actor] Sikki Nixx and Savannah pushing and pulling, I pretty much at one point ran away from them both. I couldn't take it any longer. But I feel I left her behind when she needed me most. It's very sad." Their relationship has been described as troubled due to the two women's heroin addiction.
|1991||AVN Award||Best Actress—Film||Hothouse Rose|
|XRCO Award||Best Actress||Steal Breeze|
|1992||XRCO Award||Best Actress||Brandy and Alexander|
|1996||XRCO Award||Best Actress, Single Performance||Skin Hunger|
|AVN Award||Best Actress, Film|
|Best Supporting Actress—Video||Dear Diary|
|1997||F.O.X.E. Award||Female Fan Favorite||N/A|
|AVN Award||Best Actress, Video||My Surrender|
|1998||XRCO Award||Best Actress, Single Performance|
|Best Girl-Girl Sex Scene with Tiffany Mynx & Stephanie Swift||Miscreants|
|AVN Award||Best Supporting Actress, Video|
|Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Video||Cellar Dwellers 2|
|1999||AVN Award||Best Actress, Video||Cafe Flesh 2|
|XRCO Award||Best Actress, Single Performance|
- Jeanna Fine at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Legs McNeil & Jennifer Osborne (2006-02-21). The Other Hollywood: The Uncensored Oral History of the Porn Film Industry. Peter Pavia. HarperCollins. pp. 481–482, 530–531. ISBN 978-0-06-009660-1.
- "Jeanna Fine Bio". JeannaFineXXX.com. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Adult Video News Award Winners - 1996". Retrieved 23 September 2014.
- "XRCO". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2015-12-03.
- Willis, John (2001). Screen World 2001 (Volume 52 ed.). ISBN 978-1557834782. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- Sager, Mike (2003), Scary Monsters and Super Freaks: Stories of Sex, Drugs, Rock 'N' Roll and Murder, Thunder's Mouth Press, pp. 45–48, ISBN 978-1-56025-563-5
- Staff. "Jeanna Fine Comments on Savannah Documentary". Adult Video News. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Past Winners". AVN Awards. Archived from the original on September 29, 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-22. CSS problem on archived page, highlight page to see text
- Peter van Aarle (1997-06-07). "Historical "Best Porn Movie" Winners". rame.net. Retrieved 2007-09-22.
- "BEST OF 1993-2002". Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "Adult Video Awards". Archived from the original on September 6, 2014. Retrieved 23 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jeanna Fine.|